REDLattice is seeking a competent Executive Officer to provide administrative support and assistance to executive staff at one of our Customer locations. The position will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and will be the liaison between customer personnel and various internal divisions.
- Maintains executive calendars and schedules by arranging appointments/meetings, as well as providing reminders
- Takes dictation and minutes, and accurately enters data
- Coordinates and maintains office location to include monitoring and ordering office inventory
- Develops and executes an efficient documentation and filing system
- Establishes office procedures, policies and operations.
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers, and monitors follow-up action steps on correspondence.
- Provides wide ranges of support, including: keyboarding, composing and editing correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or other administrative position
- Possession of an active US security clearance
- High School degree required, college degree preferred
- Full comprehension of office management systems, practices, and procedures
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
REDLattice Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.