REDLattice is continuously searching for not just the best, but the obsessed. We're a company of hackers in the original sense of the word; we like to take it apart and put it together again. We invent. We learn. It's not work-- it's what we do for fun.
Here's your chance to work as an Intern with a group just like you this summer. We need interns studying Computer Science, Engineering or Software Development.
- Help us solve the hardest security problems
- Work in small groups and independently to build mission critical tools
- Perform technical research utilizing a variety of sources for evaluating both operational tools and processes
- Support our Software Development and Engineering Department with current projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Development or a related field
- Ability to work on existing and well-established codebases
- Familiarity with the vulnerability discovery process (e.g., fuzzing, code analysis)
- Familiarity with reverse engineering binary code
- Experience to triage and determine exploitability of software vulnerabilities
- Experience with developing and reading in Python, C/C++, or any assembly programming languages
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and desire to learn
- US Citizenship
THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP
REDLattice Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.